Total Pageviews

Monday, July 3, 2017

Morgan County Sheriff's Office

Blogger Comments:  This young lady if found guilty of the crime clearly made a mistake.  Things being what they are, I would rather be this young lady than Sheriff Ana Franklin and her SVU officer Blake Robinson.  Both Franklin and her thugs planned and conspired to break into an office to steal documents so that they could later obtain a warrant to search.  Be blessed and thankful you are not sheriff Ana Franklin or her thugs.  Learn from your experience and move on.  That is something that Franklin at age 55 has never learned.

Morgan County Sheriff’s Special Victims Unit arrested Taylor Nicole Walker, 18, of 1710 E Lacon Road, Falkville, Al, for Chemical Endangerment of a Child.
After conducting a thorough investigation by the Morgan County Sheriff’s SVU, a warrant was then issued and led to the arrest of Ms. Walker.
Taylor Nicole Walker was released on a $2,500.00 bond.
...See More

LikeShow more reactions
Comments
Samantha Baker Wilkerson So let's take up for the girl who put a DRUG before your kid. Mother of the year, really. Maybe if she wanted to do drugs she shouldn't have had a kid at a young age. Regardless if it was weed or not it's illegal and not okay. Don't defend stupid.

June 30 at 1:32pm
Remove
Nikki Griffin Walker While my daughter did wrong while pregnant and made a mistake for which she is paying for, the "drugs" only included marijuana. And the baby is perfectly healthy and has NO problems!

June 30 at 11:17am
Remove
Amanda G. Smith Mrs Franklin needs to reword her post! If you're going to put someone on blast and try to humiliate them at least get the facts straight because she's just making people assume she's a dope head!

June 30 at 11:36amEdited
Maygan Stover Franklin did me the same way! Back in 2013

June 30 at 11:51am
Remove
Misty Marie Reeves Well she still shouldn't have been smoking marijuana while pregnant period . I am all for the legalization of marijuana and all but I see it harmful to be smoking while pregnant period .I dont believe in people smoking cigarettes while pregnant I believe they should be hit with that same charge

June 30 at 11:59amEdited
Remove
Christle Pruitt Oden Marijuana doesn't harm the baby!!!

June 30 at 12:07pm
Remove
Ambree Lorance Misty Marie Reeves just because YOU see something as harmful doesn't mean it is. Studies prove that it isn't harmful so people can have their personal opinions all they want but that doesn't make them scientifically correct

June 30 at 12:15pmEdited
Remove
Sara Michelle Atchley While marijuana itself is not harmful, smoke itself is.
Edible would be a much safer alternative.

June 30 at 12:24pm
Remove
Meagan Runkel But who said she smoked it?

June 30 at 12:47pm
Maygan Stover But I was at the wrong place wrong time

June 30 at 12:47pm
Remove
Amanda G. Smith Although I don't smoke marijuana I do however stand behind legalization for medicinal use. I think this state needs to focus on the bigger issues ahead that are killing people and destroying lives & families everyday and that is meth, heroin, crack/coc...See More

June 30 at 12:52pm
Remove
Ray Harris Anna franklin is nothing but an ex dope head and stripper. Yes, she was a little Hattie hoe that went around turning tricks for a $20 bag of meth or coke. I know from personal experience. So while she tries to make false rumors, I'll put the truth out there about her.

June 30 at 12:54pm
Remove
Veronica Cummings I don't care if the baby had no ill effects, Marijuana is still illegal. She knew it was against the law yet she still did it anyways.

June 30 at 12:56pm
Remove
Amanda G. Smith Your point is Veronica Cummings? She's apparently suffering the consequences to her mistake and learning from it so who are YOU to judge her? Let's just hope you've never made a mistake before in your life!

June 30 at 1:02pmEdited
Remove
Ray Harris It's just one of them liberals got her big panties on Mandy.

June 30 at 1:02pm
Remove
Amanda G. Smith You're absolutely right Ray! I don't agree with anyone using any type of drugs during pregnancy either but it's absolutely no ones place to judge her based upon a mistake she made. As long as she grows and learns from this, that's all that should matter

June 30 at 1:13pmEdited
Remove
Betty Chamberlin Your daughter need help......you need to believe this because you do not know what your daughter is doing. She is an addict you need to belive this..... STOP ENABLE HER SHE IS RESPONABLE FOR HER ACTION..HER LITTLE ONE NEED YOUR HELP TILL MOMMY CAN GROW UP.....JESUS HELP THIS YOUNG WOMEN AND LITTLE ONE AND GRANDMA....AMEN

ReplyJune 30 at 1:08pmEdited
Remove
Amanda G. Smith Betty Chamberlin go educate yourself please because you can NOT throw around assumptions and false allegations before knowing the facts because I can bet you have absolutely no idea who she is, her history or background!

June 30 at 1:36pmEdited
Betty Chamberlin Don't belive that all s he doing

ReplyJune 30 at 1:09pm
Amanda G. Smith Well her drug test determined YOU ARE WRONG

June 30 at 1:12pmEdited
Remove
Ambree Lorance Like I stated previously Betty Chamberlin, we all have opinions but that doesn't mean they are right.

June 30 at 1:13pm
Remove
Lena Greenhaw Whitworth A drug is a drug and it's illegal and my mother smoke pot while she was pregnant with me and I have a birth defect and now I can't walk right due to it and I believe it was from the drug. U don't need kids or kid if u are gonna use drugs

June 30 at 1:16pm
Remove
Lee Baker The smoke itself goes to the baby's lungs just like second hand smoke so wouldn't it be somewhat harmful to the baby that has no choice but the irresponsible parent did?

ReplyJune 30 at 1:21pm
Remove
Amanda G. Smith I just want to see how many "Christians" come out of the wood pile casting judgement! Remember, let he without sin cast the 1st stone. Yes, I am Christian.

June 30 at 1:46pmEdited
Remove
Misty Marie Reeves I dont care if it causes birth defects or not I know it doesnt that is not point nobody should be puffing on anything while pregnant or doing anything else because you have an innocent child in your stomach that needs a responsible person to take care ...See More

June 30 at 1:24pm
Remove
Peyton N Elizabeth Okay 8m sorry Taylor N Caleb Long is one of my best friend has been for many years just because she did wrong dose not make her a bad person nor a bad mother ...... you have no clue what she has when through to judge or tell her she shouldn't have done...See More

June 30 at 1:33pm
Remove
Frances Speegle Davis There is no way of knowing if the baby will have any side affects in the future

June 30 at 1:50pm
Remove
Peyton N Elizabeth There is I'm living proof alllll of my sisters are living proof JUST weed will not affect your child especially if she only smoked ONE time at the end of her pregnancy if none of us has affects of a full time smoker that smoked everyday until they gave birth than I'm about 105% positive her child is perfectly fine

June 30 at 1:53pm
Remove
Amanda G. Smith You know it's a wonder how a majority of the people who were born from the 60's to the 80's have survived. Especially long enough to produce my generation and this generation and are perfectly fine, since our parents grew up during the hippie era and are baby boomers that a majority of smoked marijuana during pregnancy. I was born with marijuana in my system, I'm almost 40 and have absolutely NO birth defects!

June 30 at 5:37pmEdited
Remove
Jennifer Davis Rainey I'm a Christian and I pass no judgment. We all fall and come short. The Lord teaches us to pray for each other and help each other in time of need. Judge not least ye be judge. Pray for her, the baby and family. Don't judge.

June 30 at 2:03pm
Remove
Amanda G. Smith Thank you Jennifer Davis Rainey that's what I was trying to say. Our judgement comes from a higher power and I don't care who the person is or what their sin is it's not my place to judge them. We as Christians are supposed to give them love and guidance.

June 30 at 2:10pmEdited
Remove
Lena Greenhaw Whitworth I am an 80s baby and in that chance u take smoking pot while pregnant that caused a birth defect, I've had numerous surgeries on my foot ankle and now my leg, just so I can try to live a normal life. I have never been able to do things most of u can an...See More

June 30 at 2:07pm
Maranda Banks How old is her baby

ReplyJune 30 at 2:16pm
Remove
Peyton N Elizabeth Yeah but do you know if it was ONLY WEED probably not do you know if that was from them smoking pot or you could've just had some kind of bone defects just because you have problems and your parents supposedly smoked pit while pregnant with you dosnt automatically make it that 😂

June 30 at 2:16pm
Remove
Veronica Cummings I'm not passing judgment, I'm saying obviously she broke the law and should be punished accordingly.

ReplyJune 30 at 3:26pm
Remove
Heather Holzer My question on this is how is she harming a child if she smokes pot, yet it's legal for her to have killed her "non baby" in a late term abortion? That pots not looking so bad now, huh? They need to get together on their laws and leave the public shaming style law enforcement to the small towns... They're excellent at that.

June 30 at 3:36pmEdited
Remove
Felicia Eadie Lena Greenhaw Whitworth sorry not sorry but I hate to inform you but pot did NOT cause your issues. Get over yourself. Sounds genetic to me And all the judgemental a-holes tell me why a obgyn will write a script for pain pills which HAS proven affect on an unborn child. While pot has NO proven affects on a unborn.

June 30 at 4:32pmEdited
Remove
Lena Greenhaw Whitworth Blahahaha ur stupid. I don't have to get over myself, stupid people that do drugs when they are pregnant and know they are pregnant will answer for what they have done. I'm just stating a fact that drugs any type of drugs causes problems for a baby

ReplyJune 30 at 4:36pm
Remove
Michaela Woodall Lee Baker I don't even know the girl or the situation but you don't even know what happens when a baby is in the body obviously. Babies aren't breathing air when they're in the womb they are surrounded by amniotic fluid which they begin "breathing" in to their lungs. Like your logic makes zero sense. Maybe you should do some research before making a comment. Especially one judging someone.

June 30 at 4:39pm
Remove
Felicia Fortenberry Hill Amen Michaela Woodall well spoken!

June 30 at 7:11pm
Remove
Christina Nilsen Lena Greenhaw Whitworth marijuana does NOT cause birth defects! Please do some research and educate yourself!!!! Lee Baker the smokes does NOT go into the babies lungs just like second hand smoke. Babies don't physically breath while in the womb as the...See More

ReplyJune 30 at 9:41pm
Remove
Lena Greenhaw Whitworth Well u know what it did and it could, sounds like I need to do some research

ReplyJune 30 at 9:58pm
Remove
Alyssa Mcnutt Regardless of what happened Taylor N Caleb Long , I know you're doing okay and the baby is okay and that's all that matters . You being publicly bashed over one incident is unnecessary . And for alllll the grown up who think they know everything, isn'...See More

June 30 at 10:53pm
Remove
Lee Baker I so wished i could post pictures on here for some of you. I may have worded it wrong and I'm for legalizing weed but when its in the hands of folks that dont care thats what I'm not for. The chemicals in tobacco or weed has an affect on babies it can be still born or premature or have other problems. So the mother new she was pregnant so why put the baby at risk is all i am saying.. My opinion

ReplyJuly 1 at 12:21am
Remove
Felicia Eadie Lee Baker that has been proven with tobacco NOT pot. And fyi in states that it is legal obgyn's give it to pregnant women (to smoke)for morning sickness so the mother can eat. And hell im gonna go head and say to the ones that "think" it causes birth defects....your a special kind of stupid. Sorry......not

ReplyJuly 1 at 12:46am
Remove
Veronica Cummings Amanda G. Smith, I've never made the "mistake" of doing drugs while I was pregnant. I'm a better person and mother than that.

ReplyJuly 1 at 10:13am
Remove
Amanda G. Smith Well I'm so glad you're a perfect person Veronica Cummings! Good for you!

July 1 at 12:56pm